2020 Liitokala New Charger Lii-PD2 Manual
First, the charger specifications and functions:
1. Adopt DC12V1A (nominal) input, two-slot independent charging and microcomputer management system;
2. The biggest highlight of this charger is that it can charge the battery regardless of polarity!
3. The charging current has three levels of 0.5A /1.0A/2.0A, the default is 0.5A charging, you can press the corresponding button to select the charging current;
4. During charging, the LCD can display the channel CH and the charging current, voltage, time, capacity and battery type of the channel Li-Fe 3.20V /
Li-ion 3.70V / Li-ion 3.85V (IMR); the charging current of the two tanks does not exceed 2A in total, that is, when one of the tanks is charged with 2A current, and then the battery is charged in the other tank, the front 2A current will drop Charge to 1A current; LCD will display FULL when the battery is full;
5. Li-ion (Li-Ion 3.70V) battery and nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery can be automatically identified, and the lithium iron phosphate battery (3.20V) and
Li-Ion 3.85V battery;
6. With 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-2.20V can not be charged (but there will be activated current trickle type charging).
7. There are multiple safety protection functions such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, etc. At the same time, it can intelligently and automatically identify bad batteries;
8. Charging mode: constant current and constant voltage.
2. Buttons and display:
1. Button (Mode): Each of the two buttons controls a slot. Within 5 seconds after power-on, put the battery in, click the Mode button of the corresponding slot to select the type of rechargeable battery. Long press the Mode button to select the charging current. Set the type of battery to be recharged (for example, 3.20V / 3.80V) and the charging current, then stop the operation, and enter the charging state after 5 seconds; you cannot switch the battery type during the charging process, but you can click the button to light the backlight Press to switch the current,
2. LCD: After the charger is connected to the power supply, the LCD display will display for about 2 seconds, and then display null. When a battery is detected, the LCD displays the corresponding slot number, battery voltage and current, and the battery type symbol flashes (NiMH / Nickel-cadmium 1.2V (no battery type symbol flashes), after 5 seconds, enter the default recognition to charge the battery, at this time the charging display “%” symbol flashing indicates that charging is in progress, and END is displayed when charging is completed;