This USB 2.0 acquisition card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, medical image, etc.
1. Support the maximum input resolution of 3840×[email protected] 30Hz;
2. Support the maximum output resolution of 1920×[email protected] 30Hz;
3. Support 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth;
4. When standard AWG26 cable is used, the input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below);
5. Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
6. Support for windows, Android and Mac OS;
7. Conform to USB video UVC specification;
8. Conform to USB audio UAC specification;
9. Without external power supply, small and portable.
HDMI resolution: up to 3840×2160 @ 30Hz
Video input format: 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1920×1080 @ 30Hz
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤ 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Operating temperature range: (- 10 to + 55 ℃)
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line
2: Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer
3: Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software – add a new source – select “video capture device” – set the screen size – select “studio mode” (double window) – click “start recording”
Computer hardware configuration requirement:
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GHz or above
Display card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Video Capture Card (NO Retail Package)
1 x User Manual